Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Makeup Collection // Lipsticks

Today I'm continuing my Makeup Collection Series and showing you my lipstick collection! Lipstick is something I used to shy away from, unless it was matte but, nowadays I love experimenting with different shades and formulas!



Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick in Rose Tweed- buy here
These Bourjois Lipsticks are just a dream to apply! They feel so creamy and moisturising and don't dry your lips out at all. This shade, Rose Tweed, is a nude with pink tones and I love it! Look out for a full blog post about it soon!


MUA Lipstick in Shade 4- buy here
MUAs £1 Lipsticks are a complete and utter bargain! They feel really creamy for such a cheap lipstick and they have a decent amount of colour pay off. Shade 4 appears to be a bright bubblegum pink in the bullet but it sheers out on your lips and becomes a more wearable shade.


ELF Mineral Lipstick in Rosy Raisin- buy here
I absolutely adore this shade! It's brown and pink toned but really wearable and natural. The mineral lipsticks are really moisturising as well and feel light on your lips. I really should pick up a few more of them!


MAC Lipstick in Lovelorn- buy here 
Lovelorn was my first MAC Lipstick and my favourite out of the two I own. I really love the lustre formula and finish, it doesn't feel drying on my lips and I love the shine the lipstick has. Lovelorn is such a wearable colour and great for a first MAC Lipstick!


MAC Lipstick in Angel- buy here
Angel was my second MAC Lipstick. At first I adored it but I'll be honest I have fallen a bit out of love with it. I find that the shimmer in it can be over powering at times. It is a lovely nudey-pink shade but the shimmer is off putting so I definitely don't reach for this as much as Lovelorn. I find that it can be a bit drying as well.


NYC Expert Last Lipstick in Flirty- buy here
These NYC Lipsticks are a complete bargain at only £1.99. They are moisturising and really pigmented. The shade Flirty does have an almost metallic finish to it but if you can overlook that then you are left with a beautiful and bargain lip colour!


NYC Expert Last Lipstick in Modern Love- buy here
Modern Love is almost a more toned down version of Flirty. It has the same metallic finish but the colour is a bit more wearable and toned down, it has the same amazing pigment though.


Calvin Klein Lipstick in Ethereal
To be honest this is a lipstick I've gone off recently and I'm not sure why it is still in my collection. The colour is a lovely pink toned coral but this lipstick smells horrendous! It is really sweet smelling but not in a good way!


Seventeen Supreme Shine Lipstick in Barely Blush- buy here
You all know how much I adore this lipstick. The formula is really creamy and moisturising and the shade is beautiful muted pink, it is so wearable!


Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss in 08- buy here
I got this little beauty off fragrance direct and despite it being a darker shade than I usually opt for I really adore it. These lipsticks are so pigmented and really are great for highstreet lippies! This will be a fab lipstick for autumn.


Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter in Candy Apple- buy here
And last but not least is one of the newest lipsticks to my collection! OK so, it isn't a full lipstick but it is close enough to wriggle its way into my collection. I have really been loving using this, it is really moisturising like a lip balm but as you can see it is nicely pigmented. Look out for a full review soon!

So, that is my Lipstick Collection! Why don't you tell me about one of your favourite lipsticks in the comments below?

Thanks for reading,
Shona x


Don't forget to check out this months Platinum advertiser's blogs! They are Jade from beadsofjade and Ashleigh from Magazines&Models. 

Also take a look at my Product Directory to see all my reviews, if you are looking for a specific product review this is the place to go!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar