Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Wedges Shoes ala Carmen Miranda! Free People "Daisy" Wedges

I recently received a Free People catalog in my mail. As I flipped through the pages, I spotted these wooden soled wedged and I instantly fell in shoe lust! These wedges make me long for warm summer days or even a tropical getaway! They retail for $168.00 USD. Here is the link:

http://www.freepeople.com/daisy-wedge-platform/_/cmCategoryID/fa53f873-3912-44b3-8a95-13af10c515fd/?&productOptionIDs=6ad4e93d-38a6-4b9f-bb17-01f8e9fbc138

These shoes come in black, blue with red bows, and in cheetah print. I am torn between the blue and the black. But I can see myself getting more use out the black pair since black goes nicely with most outfits!  These shoes are very 40s vintage-inspired and they remind me of Carmen Miranda!
I am so jealous of that shoe collection! Oh, what I would do to be able to go back in time and browse Carmen's closet!

Even though I love winter, I am ready to start thinking about my spring/summer wardrobe.

So, with Viva around the corner and the warmer months approaching, what clothing/shoe/accessories are you hankering for?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar