Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Fabindia Rose Facial Water - Review



In my recent Nykaa haul I have purchased this Fabindia Rose Facial Toner.. I was using the Neutrogena toner (Reviewed HERE) before which I liked as well,but that has alcohol as an ingredient,hence decided to try something-else .. I have read so many good reviews on this Fabindia Rose toner,so thought to try this out. Another reason is ,I haven't use any Fabindia products yet .. I am using this since more that two weeks now and here is my view on this rose facial toner..


Price: Rs240/- for 100ml.
Shelf Life : 36 months

It is available online easily..

Ingredients:


Packaging: 


The rose facial toner comes in a transparent plastic spray bottle. The spray system makes the process easy.. I love this type of packaging in toner.. All informations are written on the bottle.. Fbindia products are against animal testing..



My Opinion:  The toner looks like a plain water with rosy fragrance.. The fragrance is really fresh.. I do spray 4-5 pumps and dab my face gently.. It absorbs quickly into skin.. I have heard that rose moisturises skin but this toner doesn't do that.. I have normal to dry skin type and it dries out my skin more.. I don't see any visible effects on my skin.. To be very honest it doesn't do any miracle to my skin.. I think this will suit oily skin people more.. So dry skin girls,better to stay away from this.. I only like the cooling soothing effect after spraying it,but that can be feel even after spraying normal water as well,so why we need this ?? It is pricey for a rose water i guess.. I don't have much open pores on my face , hence unable to notice any changes.. I think we have better options in market ..



Upss: 

  • Nice spray packaging
  • Very refreshing fragrance
  • Suit oily skin people
  • Easily available online
  • Not tested on animals
  • Gives an instant cooling effect after sprating
  • Has no alcohol


Downsss:

  • Pricey for a rose water
  • Dosn't do any miracle on skin
  • Doesn't suit dry skin people
  • Dries out my skin after using
Rating: 2/5


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar