Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Graze - Box #8

I have yet another Graze box for you today. This box was more savoury than the ones I have had before.

A closer look at my treats.
The Graze Brownie

“The better-for-you brownie”

The brownies were quite nice. It was Belgian chocolate and not too sickly and I don’t usually like nuts/almonds in brownies, but these tree nuts were good.
Spicy Corn Taco

“Spicy chilli peanuts, roasted corn & edamame beans”

The chilli peanuts were really good. They taste a bit like regular salted peanuts, but you still get that hint of chilli spice. The corn was beautiful! It was really crunchy and it had a sweet and savoury taste to it. I wasn’t that keen on the beans because they were mostly tasteless and they remind me of bird seeds because they are really crunchy, but the texture is hollow and shell like.
The British Barbecue

“Basil baguettes, rosemary crostini, smoked almonds & seeds”

The basil baguettes are really tasty and not too strong. The crostini’s are really light and yummy, and the rosemary seasoning is delicate. The almonds were a bit dry tasting, but they were ok and the seeds were nice. The bigger the seed, the more you could taste the smokiness.
Brooklyn Bites

“Poppy seed pretzels, cheese cashews & roasted pumpkin seeds”

The pretzels were lovely. They still had a bit of salt on them and the poppy seeds just gave them an extra taste. I have had the cashews before and they are very nice and strong than the last ones I had. Lastly, the pumpkin seeds were ok, but I’m just not a seed kind of girl.

Overall I really liked this box and my favourite packet was The British Barbecue. My favourite snack out of the lot was the roasted corn, which was surprisingly delicious even though I do like sweetcorn. I will still stay subscribed because there are so many more mouth-watering snack packets to try.


USE CODE: REBBEC2MB FOR A FREE BOX (NEW MEMBERS ONLY)

What is your favourite snack from this box?


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar