Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Met Gala 2018: Lily Collins

The Met Gala 2018 it´s here. I love to see what fashion has for us in this glorious night LOL. The theme for this years red carpet is, Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and The Catholic Imagination. Sounds really interesting. I´ll be posting the most interesting looks, and I´ll do a faves recap list later. 




Lily Collins
in Givenchy
Lily looked like a gothic crying nun, and I loved it. The design of the dress was so modern and she looked so  BEAUTIFUL. It was not an over the top look, but, she looked very on theme without going to far. 

And its the little details that make a look stand out. Like that rosary on her hands. The head crown and those make up tears. She remainds me of Rooney Mara here but so much more CHIC and fashionable. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar