Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Vintage Atelier: It's Just A Start

I've always dreamed of having a little vintage atelier. Some place a bit industrial, a bit French, and lots of white space. Back in November an opportunity for me to share a work space with one of my close friends popped up and I jumped on board without much thought. Fast forward to a few weeks ago, my dear friend decided she was going to chase her design dreams in the big apple, which left the studio to me.

Everything happened pretty quickly, deposits needed to be paid, papers needed to be filled out, lots of phone calls and back and forth... but now it's time to move forward. *exciting*


So the first thing I wanted to do was get rid of the blue walls. If you follow me on pinterest you'll know I'm obsessed over clean and all white spaces aka my entire folder dedicated to light locations. I'm only able to work in the studio at night presently, so all the photos are kind of dark and via Instagram.

Hopefully I'll be done with the painting by early next week then I can get to the fun stuff...decorating!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar