Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

♥ Lipgloss Love ♥



And my love for Victoria Jackson Lipglosses continue...

This is not one of my favourite colors, but its just too pretty to ignore. Its a bright barbie pink with an obvious blue base to it.

I am not a big fan of cool toned lipglosses which is one of the reasons this does not top my list. Also, this has a shimmery consistency and a much more dry texture compared to the other glosses.

I would say this is a hard color to pull off but when combined with the right eye makeup and sported on a much more flattering skintone, it will brighten up the look.

I usually like to wear this on a bright sunny day, over a lipstick or a different colored gloss, just in the centre of the lips to give it some oomph.

Again I have no idea what color this is, but I am sure you can find it on ebay or somewhere on the net if you like the look of it. It will surely flatter much darker and fairer skintones rather than someone with yellow undertones to their skin.

Any MAC alternatives you spot here?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar