Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

February Julep Maven Subscription "The Afterglow Collection"



I just had to share with all my Trenders what I received in my February Julep Maven monthly subscription.  Every month I subscribe and pay $19.99 for the Julep Maven monthly subscription box.  I haven't posted much about it on my blog.  It tends to be three bottles of nail polish or two bottles of nail polish and one beauty item of some kind.  I very much enjoy my subscription.  But this month stood out from the rest.  I felt that I should share with all of you and also thank Julep Maven for the five free bottles of love (nail polish) to share and the one for me!



The three bottles that I received this month from left to right.
Carla, Colton and a silk finish in Becky.



The five bottles of holo glitter top coat in Hartleigh that were included in this moths subscription to share!  In total I received six bottles, one for me and five to share.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar