Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

LOTD: Transformers - More Than Meets The Eye

I went to USS!!! Oh yay! Finally.

I have a lot of beautiful pictures to share, and a great story, but let's do it bit by bit so we don't overdose. =)

Basically, I like quite a number of shirts they sell there, as the female ones are well-cut. The cutting is about one size larger than what is generally sold in the malls, so be sure to measure them against your back before buying.

One of those that I really like is the Transformers one. What I am wearing is the white and red version. There is a purple on black version which is really pretty too, but I didn't want to spend too much on T-shirts, so I only chose one.

Surprisingly, the price of the shirts were like those in malls. I thought it would be slightly marked-up since USS is a tourist destination, and Transformers is a sort of trademark, and USS is also a sort of brand name. So, I was really happy to see the price. =D



Other than the t-shirt, I am wearing Koji Springheart pencil liner, Dr. Jart BB Black Label and Garnier BB Eye Roll-On, in case anyone wonders what happened to my face. haha, I do look made up. But that's all.

I am also posting this as a prelude to the Koji Springheart Eyeliner. It's super good. I think I must have posted on the blue one before. But I just bought the black and realise they seemed to have made changes to the formula and functionality of the pencil. So I think it deserves a spotlight once again!

Guess that's all for today. =D

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar